Research, Innovation and Development
RESEARCH, INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Contec Industry supports companies in the creation of new products and services and introducing innovative technologies into existing processes and products, and guarantee full compliance with the rules in force on security.
Thanks to the know-how of its highly qualified team, Contec Industry provides tailored solutions in markets such as mechanical, manufacturing, bio-medical and environment.
Contec Industry joined the companies in all stages of innovation by offering a tailored path that includes the following activities:
- Analysis for the identification of the product or process innovation;
- Study and design of technological solution and leverage its assets;
- Scouting and selection of best practices, technologies and skills;
- Development of the business model of the specific innovative solution;
- Identification of preferencial financing (EU financing) to support the activites of research and development;
- Implementation of innovation with any prototyping activities;
- Technical and professional assistance to the presentation of the patents
- Certification of the innovative solution developed.
Knowledge to 360°
CONTEC INDUSTRY offers experience and expertise in all stages of development of industrial machinery and plants, from conception to start-up. Through the group member companies and its professional teams, CONTEC INDUSTRY makes available the best resources and appropriate skills for the management of integrated projects in a variety of sectors.
CONTEC INDUSTRY proposes a comprehensive portfolio of engineering services – from concept engineering to detail engineering – to help clients improve their EPC activities. The range of highly qualified services is extremely diversified and encompasses many processes:
From consulting services on the rules and regulations governing design, safety, protection of the environment, installation and inspection procedures, to the supply of complete systems on a turn-key basis
From inspection and expediting activities to component, machine and system certification
From project approval and validation to technical oversight during the construction process and site and installation surveillance
From concept engineering to owner engineering and to detail engineering
As built engineering ATEX Certification Automation basic engineering CE marking Chemical-pharmaceutical plants Commissioning @en Design and planning details engineering DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC EPC @en executive engineering Industrial technology plants Inspections and testing Lifting equipment Machines and plants safety mechanical engineering multidisciplinary engineering plants Oil & Gas plants PED certification Process innovation Product innovation Project management @en R&D Risks analyze Site Management Special Machines @en structural analysis